Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's ChameleonsVox up to now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

What's ChameleonsVox up to now? Empty
PostWhat's ChameleonsVox up to now?

It's been a few weeks since the last update now. There are definitely some exciting things going on with the boys, as those of you who have been following the Second Skin twitter feed probably already know. For starters, the new website is up and constantly being updated. You can find the site at:

www.chameleonsvox.co.uk

There's loads of news and little tidbits over there and I recommend you all check it out. I'll briefly tell you guys all about what's going on here too. Firstly, theres another tour coming up in Europe! Yay! It starts in May, and so far the guys have dates in England, Germany and Holland. This includes being on the bill for Strummercamp and opening a few of the Murcury Rev shows. Mark's got all the details up on his blog at the site..

Also on the blog is something new that Mark's never done, a radio show for Strangeways Radio which is going out on the 17th of April. The broadcast is at 2pm and 9pm eastern time, and you can find it on www.stangewaysradio.com It's basically a podcast where he plays his favourite tunes and talks a little bit about them inbetween. He played it for me on the computer, and it's freakin' awesome, so don't miss it! Smile

I'll keep you all posted if anything else comes up. The guys are working really hard to prepare for these shows, and there is a lot of momentum and enthusiasm from both the band and the fans. I'm sure they'll add more dates as the time draws closer, so keep checking the website, twitter or here at the forum for updates.
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

What's ChameleonsVox up to now? :: Comments

No Comment.

What's ChameleonsVox up to now?

Page 1 of 1