Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:00 am

*sits and waits for people to join the forum*....lol

Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648 drinking Shit Poke monkey2

John Lever: John Lever

banana banana banana banana banana

sperm and egg

burger king spock flying spaghetti mon Audrey 2 John Locke

It's peanut buttah jellai tahm!

Last edited by Lydia on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://secondskin.forumotion.com
lilaclunar
Admin
lilaclunar

Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 am

I would just like to say that washing machines and mobile phones dont mix! bath

mwahahahahaha shockwave

Im drowning..................! Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 am

Let us pray to the flying spaghetti mon that it is revived!
Back to top Go down
rian
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
rian

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:24 am

lilaclunar wrote:
I would just like to say that washing machines and mobile phones dont mix! bath

mwahahahahaha shockwave

Im drowning..................! Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648

Same goes for toilets and mobile phones..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.riandata.se
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:44 am

I like ketchup.

Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648
Back to top Go down
rian
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
rian

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:37 am

True Blood. How many seasons have been showed in the states?

We have season 2 here in Sweden right now.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am

I hate all those vampire shows. Ugh...

Lost, on the other hand, is coming up soon! omg I'm so excited about it!

John Locke (thats supposed to be mr clean, but I thought it looked more like john locke lol)

Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) 917648
Back to top Go down
Longmorn
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Longmorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 am

rian wrote:
Same goes for toilets and mobile phones..... Neutral

Have done that a couple of times! Usually putting my jacket back on at work. They were the old brick-type Nokias, so never 100% if I'd fished out the right turd or not...
Back to top Go down
Longmorn
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Longmorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 am

Lydia wrote:
Lost, on the other hand, is coming up soon! omg I'm so excited about it!
Oh, yes, Yes, YES!!!! Now we're talking! drinking LOST deserves its own thread, surely?

I had a theory the Island was Eden at the start of the last series, but I'm not sure on that now...
Back to top Go down
rian
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
rian

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:04 am

Lost, right. My wifes favorite.

But, I thought that we had seen the last episode though....
Back to top Go down
TheWuzz
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 am

I watched the 1st series of Lost, then I 'lost' the plot and haven't been able to watch it since.
My current favourite is Flash Forward. Loving that. Very Happy

I've also just started watching Battlestar Galactica again, right from the start.
I'm such a sci-fi geek! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysapce.com/summerjets
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Yeah we should totally start a Lost thread! Mark got me hooked on it and I watched all 5 seasons quite quickly. He's also got me into Dexter and Flash Forward...great shows!

In other news, I've kidnapped his teddybear, Arthur. Though its not really kidnapping, because Arthur likes hanging out with me.

banana

Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 pm

GO AWAY RAIN OMFG

explode

Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:58 am

There is a Google bot on our forum now? lol wtf...maybe its a good thing?

Back to top Go down
Sam
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:58 am

yummy ... Piccalilli..!
Back to top Go down
cliche
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Japanese Bird Cooking Spaghetti   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:55 am

Japanese Bird Cooking Spaghetti
Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) Japane10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)   Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get this pahty stahted! The Completely Random Thread (posts that don't deserve their own topic!)
Page 1 of 1