Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reeeeeeeeg... I'm only dancing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Longmorn
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Longmorn

Reeeeeeeeg... I'm only dancing! Empty
PostSubject: Reeeeeeeeg... I'm only dancing!   Reeeeeeeeg... I'm only dancing! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 am

Does anyone know what Reg is up to these days? I heard he was working in B&Q a while ago, which has to be the biggest criminal waste of talent since Debbie 'the mouth' Louth, barmaid at The Musketeer in Cleveleys, got married & moved to Llanethli...

Seriously though, Reg is a lovely bloke, and having picked up his guitar again recently for the SS gigs (albeit in a consultancy role), is there any hope we could yet see him perform again?
Back to top Go down
No 6
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
No 6

Reeeeeeeeg... I'm only dancing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeeeg... I'm only dancing!   Reeeeeeeeg... I'm only dancing! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

"EEEEEEEEEE turns me Onnnnnnn"

To be honest he never really enjoyed playing live all that much, he did it out of duty to the band more than anything else. Oh there were a few great nights that he enjoyed, but he just got too nervous and self-conscious, so as much as I'd love to see the Reg back on a stage, I'm not holding my breath. Still you never know.

Maybe someone could coaxe him back into a studio though.

More recently he's been working on some limited edition prints of the first three album sleeves. The 'Script' print, which I have and LOVE, went live some months ago and I believe he's currently planning a WDAMB print. 'Strange Times' will complete the set.

http://www.regoid.co.uk/
Back to top Go down

Reeeeeeeeg... I'm only dancing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Skin :: The Chameleons-
Jump to: