Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Second Skin Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Welcome to the Second Skin Blog Empty
PostWelcome to the Second Skin Blog

I figured I ought to post an introductory blog. I'm really not sure how the whole blogging on forums thing works, but Helen and I will figure it out eventually. The blog, I think, is going to be posts about gigs, mainly, but also random goings-on and other tidbits. Our personal experiences will probably go in here as well, but in more detailed form I think than what would be put on the actual forum. I've never done a blog that wasn't completely to do with me personally, as in the case of a Myspace blog, so bear with me until we get the hang of what's really going to be written about. Site news and music-related news will probably also go here, as well as in the news sections of the forum. I figured I'd disable commenting on the blog and simply let people comment in the approptiate sections instead, but that may change.

There isn't really a whole lot to blog about right now, so in the meantime check out the News section for info about the upcoming WDAMB, which Blue Apple Music is putting out, and take a look at the calendar for upcoming gigs. I know there are a couple coming up, and probably others I'm not being told about haha..
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Welcome to the Second Skin Blog :: Comments

No Comment.

Welcome to the Second Skin Blog

Page 1 of 1