Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New song featuring Mark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Why?
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Why?

New song featuring Mark Empty
PostSubject: New song featuring Mark   New song featuring Mark I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Longmorn
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Longmorn

PostSubject: Re: New song featuring Mark   New song featuring Mark I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:46 am

Shit! That's actually really good!!!

crazy dance

"Mark Burgess (Chameleons UK, The Sun and the Moon, Black Swan Lane) fancied the idea of what POCKET was doing with his Singles EP series so much, that he contributed two tracks to this record, “A Force Of Nature” & “Heaven.” The A-side pulses, throbs and chugs with Burgess' melodic lyrics raising the pressure to a glorious conclusion, while the B-side, again sung by Burgess, recalls the best moments of 80's vanguards The Psychedelic Furs. The single includes remixes from Dub Gabriel & Kites With Lights along with a reworking of the title track by Elk City, and is available on iTunes, emusic, Rhapsody, Amazon, and every other digital service."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: New song featuring Mark   New song featuring Mark I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 am

I've heard this song somewhere...is it a remix or something? Or maybe it was just something he did recently...I wish could remember where I heard it though, probably coming from the computer or something, making me think it was an old track.

edit: he said he just heard it lol..I guess he hasn't heard the finished one until now lmao..Maybe I just imagined hearing it at all? I could have sworn I had though!
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New song featuring Mark   New song featuring Mark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New song featuring Mark
Page 1 of 1