Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday? In love or what?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rian
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
rian

Friday? In love or what? Empty
PostSubject: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:59 am

So, what are you all up to this weekend? Not much here to be honest.
Baptise of my wifes brothers new kid. I don't like this very much, but I guess I'll just´have to go.....

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.riandata.se
lilaclunar
Admin
lilaclunar

PostSubject: Re: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:17 am

Not much going on here either Rian, would have liked to go and watch Mark DJ at the star and garter in Manchester, but am too poor this close to payday and have to get the car MOT'd and its 4 weks till christmas, and with 3 kids................. well thats not a cheap thing is it?

And after my very drunkeness last Saturday with Lydia, Mark and Tony, I dont think I dare show my face for a while, although I am sure I behaved impecabily................... or at least I hope I did LOL

So its going to be a very queit weekend for us Im afraid!
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 am

lol....'shhh helen take this seriously!', 'you know what the ghost is gonna say, its gonna say shut up helen!'

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
lilaclunar
Admin
lilaclunar

PostSubject: Re: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:42 am

Lydia wrote:
lol....'shhh helen take this seriously!', 'you know what the ghost is gonna say, its gonna say shut up helen!'

hahahahaha

I know........ Im so not good in a serious situation am I? Especially with the amount of vodka and vimto I got through..................! LOL
Back to top Go down
Longmorn
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Longmorn

PostSubject: Re: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 am

Probably on for a shit evening & even shitter weekend. There's been a fire at the NY office of the place I work, and we're all having to work though to sort it out. Was working tomorrow already, but now it'll probably be twice as bad.

furious

God, I sound like Eeyore.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 am

I've got nothing really....actually marks doin' a DJ thing at the Star and Garter on sat evening...playin' some tunes he likes and shit. probably tag along with him to that..but other than that, nothign really. It ust won't stop friggin' raining. We were supposed to go out for a walk like 3 weeks ago to tandle hill and places like that..see stuff you know? But because of the damn rain...lol
Back to top Go down
TheWuzz
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:17 am

I'm running around like an eejit, trying to make my house look like I don't live here, so I can make awkward small talk and pretend to be someone I'm not, with my parents for 5 hours tomorrow, when they come for their annual visit.
Fun huh? Rolling Eyes

And I'm trying to cram as much work into my weekend as well, because otherwise shit ain't gonna get done in time.

So - no pressure then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysapce.com/summerjets
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Dude that sucks...I kind of used to have to do that with my parents, but now I just dont give a shit. I cant be arsed to pretend you know what I mean? Ma doesn't like what I do, how I look and generally who I am and tries to periodically pep talk me into being someone else (who she wants me to be) and dad refuses to meet Mark because he's only a year and a half older..but he can just deal with it lol..he's pretty quiet otherwise. But yeah I know where you're coming from..back when I lived in maine if I had my parents over my apartment I would have to hide all my er...goodies..which were all hanging up on the walls lol...fuckin sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday? In love or what?   Friday? In love or what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday? In love or what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Skin :: Off Topic-
Jump to: