Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Movies you like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rian
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
rian

Movies you like Empty
PostSubject: Movies you like   Movies you like I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:21 am

Last night, I saw a film that gave me nightmares. Very good, but very scary.

It was a brittich film called "Eden Lake", from 2008. One of the actors was Thomas Turgoose, from the film "This is England" from 2006.

Rent it, see it, have nightmares! bat

It's not scary in a usuall way. Just scary how young kids can go over the line, both by the way they grow up and alcohol/drugs. Bloody as hell!

I warned you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.riandata.se
Longmorn
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Longmorn

Movies you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you like   Movies you like I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:54 am

Haven't seen that mate, but other people have recommended it too. Smile

I want to see 2012, even though I know it's going to be shit. Sad to say, but the CGI in the trailers have me sold... freak I love the idea of the world ending in some global cataclysm, but you just know it's going to be saved by a group of renegade yanks whose warnings no-one listened to - 2 of whom will fall in love at the end dispite an initial disliking. Great CGI, then find the dog/kid, get the blanets around the survivors and roll the credits... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down

Movies you like
Page 1 of 1