Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to all the new members!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilaclunar
Admin
lilaclunar

Welcome to all the new members!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all the new members!!!!   Welcome to all the new members!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:07 am

Welcome to all the new guys who have joined in the last few days

As you can see the forum is a work in progress and we appreciate any input to get this site HUGE!!!

I would beinterested to know how you heard about us and any suggestions you have for getting us out there to the rest of the Chameleons fans.

We have flyers if anyone wants any just let me know!

Ive just dropped a load of them at Afflecks, and as we walked in Swamp thing was playing so very apt really!!!
Back to top Go down
psychedelic god
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
psychedelic god

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members!!!!   Welcome to all the new members!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 am

Just wanted to say hi folks,

Have been avid fan since the age of 13 (now 39) when i was first handed a tape of script for the bridge by my sisters boyfriend.

Since then have followed for years and all of shoots....

Never got to see the original line up live but managed to make the Roadhouse/Sun n Moon/Sub61 gig, must say that i was smiling and buzzing for days after getting to hear those songs live at last. The Mark/ John/Bushart mixture works amazingly... I Love Chris's twanging on second skin!

Anyway thank you to those who set up this site!

cheers
louis
Back to top Go down
ARL
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members!!!!   Welcome to all the new members!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 am

I picked up one of the flyers at Sub 61!

Been a fan since buying Script in 1983. Never saw them first time around, but I was at the first Witchwood show in 2000.

I was never a member of Wishville, so I have no idea about whatever went on there.
Back to top Go down
lilaclunar
Admin
lilaclunar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members!!!!   Welcome to all the new members!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Great to have you both on here, as I said we are still a work in progress and very small in comparisonto what WV was, we dont want to replace WV we want a place for the fans old and young to come on and find out what the guys are up to, obv its going to be more about Mark and John at the moment, because they are the band members that myself and Lydia know personally, but we welcome any news about what Reg and Dave are up to if anyone has any info on any of the band members and what they are doing/performing get it posted on here please!!!!
Back to top Go down
rian
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
rian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members!!!!   Welcome to all the new members!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 am

Hi all the new ones!

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.riandata.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members!!!!   Welcome to all the new members!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members!!!!
Page 1 of 1