Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View From A Hill: Mark's Autobiography US paperback edition now available!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

View From A Hill: Mark's Autobiography US paperback edition now available! Empty
PostSubject: View From A Hill: Mark's Autobiography US paperback edition now available!   View From A Hill: Mark's Autobiography US paperback edition now available! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Seriously guys, if you didn't get a chance to grab the hardcover version (which is VERY rare now...just seen one go for $300 on ebay!), check out this link to get your copy! It is a paperback edition, with some new photos but nothing has been cut out. I've not heard one bad review of it..no idea how many copies are being printed, so just in case, make sure you grab a copy. I believe you can also fill out a form on the site which enables you to have it signed personally by Mark..which is really cool if you can't make it to any of the shows. Anyway, here's the link:

View From A Hill

Also if you miss the pre-order sale which includes the guitar picks and book signing, you can find the guitar picks separately (and also a bunch of other really cool picks), along with some cool jewelry to put them in here:

PickBay
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com

View From A Hill: Mark's Autobiography US paperback edition now available!
Page 1 of 1