Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP! Ticket Needed!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShakeYourHips
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

HELP! Ticket Needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! Ticket Needed!!!   HELP! Ticket Needed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 am

Hi all,

I'm in need of a ticket for Band on the Wall gig next week.

Due to having £580 nicked by some fraudulant bastard last month I decided I would buy on the night instead of risk purchasing online...now the damn thing has Sold Out (I think they call this the law of the sod!)

Does anyone have a spare they could sell to me PLEEEEASE?! Rarely do I miss a Chameleons gig on UK soil so I would be gutted to miss this....

tomjohnson147@btinternet.com
Back to top Go down
ShakeYourHips
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Ticket Needed!!!   HELP! Ticket Needed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi all,

Derbo has managed to get me a ticket so all good. Can't wait for the gig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jorg
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
jorg

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Ticket Needed!!!   HELP! Ticket Needed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 am

will be there too.

Cheers

jorg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Cameleonsfan
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Ticket Needed!!!   HELP! Ticket Needed!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Glad you were able to get a ticket. I know a few people over there who werent able to get any...its completely sold out! Be sure to post pictures or videos if you have them after the show..and let us know what you thought of the show Smile
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Ticket Needed!!!   HELP! Ticket Needed!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP! Ticket Needed!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Skin :: Chameleons Vox-
Jump to: