Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long Overdue Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Long Overdue Update Empty
PostLong Overdue Update

So its been quite a while since the forum has been active. Helen's been so busy and I've been out of the country up until about a month ago..after that I went around with the boys, but now we're back in full swing and I am going to be updating this place as much as possible. There are some really great things that we expect to happen in the near future, but I can't spill the beans on all of them.

Firstly though, I will be adding as many videos from the recent tour as I can find into the Chameleons Vox forum. Some videos of madrid and other gigs have already been posted..

I'd like to announce the new Chameleons Vox website..If you haven't been, it is located at www.chameleonsvox.co.uk Check it out! There are some goodies which are being planned for it, such as on the swag page we expect to have more tshirts and new designs available, as well as other chameleonsvox merch. I will be taking photos of my Chameleons patches and necklaces to put up there on the swag page so watch out for that.. Mark's constantly updating the site and adding things so it would be good to visit once in a while to check for new stuff..

Some other new things...Helen's friend is working on a Chameleons Vox phone application! I'm not sure at the moment how it will function, but I am really excited to see it! I assume it will be an application where you can see pictures and videos all together, tour dates, and other similar things. Hopefully they will somehow add this site to it, or at least a link, and perhaps even the SecondSkinTweet twitter account. We'll see..

The boys have been invited all over the place as a result of the recent tour. I am really not sure of specifics, but those of you who missed the recent tour may get another chance in the near future. Nothing is set in stone of course, but a good idea would be to subscribe to the mailing list at the new ChameleonsVox website and you'll be amongst the first to know any news!

I wish I could say more..perhaps I'll edit this later when I think of more things I can say. There are lots of things I *could* say, but they're really supposed to be a secret for now! So keep checking back for announcements. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Long Overdue Update :: Comments

lilaclunar
Re: Long Overdue Update
Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 pm  lilaclunar
Hi everyone

Yes Lydia is right our very good friends at asone.co.uk are creating an iphone app for Chameleons Vox, as far as I am aware it will have links to gigs, to here, itunes along with band info too

As soon as its live Ill make sure a link is added on here for all you iphone owners to download!

Sorry not been around for a while, things have been manic, but we are back now Smile

Long Overdue Update

Page 1 of 1