Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011   At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 am

Looks like someone got the entire gig here..I dont have the setlist though, so they arent in order..if anyone has the setlist from York please let me know Smile

Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
MattWales
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011   At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:46 am

Hi Lydia, I have the setlist from York - Mark gave me the one from the stage, which was dripping wet - but then I got a dry copy from a very kind lady Smile

Paper Tigers
A Person ...
Pleasure & Pain
Thursdays Child
Intrigue In Tangiers
Nostalgia
Soul In Isolation
Tears
Seriocity
In Answer
Singing Rule Britannia
Second Skin

Encore: (I'm disgusted at myself for not being able to remember...) Sad

Matt.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011   At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi matt...thanks for that Smile I think chances are they probably did In shreds as part of the encore..maybe dont fall? Sometimes they do fan and the bellows. I wasn't at this particular show so I'm not sure. Occasionally they'll do view from a hill, and usually swamp thing is in the setlist, but since its not here maybe they encored with that. Does any of that sound familiar?
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
Lusthban
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation
Lusthban

PostSubject: Re: At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011   At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 am

Thank you very much for sharing, I hope you ever have the great opportunity to come to Mexico City.

Regards!
Back to top Go down
MattWales
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011   At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi Lydia, sorry for the delay in replying - yes, In Shreds, Swamp Thing and Don't Fall were definitely in there, not sure which order though - definitely no 'View' though.

The night will live with me for a long time, having 2 young kids - getting to gigs can be difficult, but my 8yr old girl already loves quite a few of the Chams songs, so keep 'em coming Mark! Very Happy

Very recently completed my Chams CD collection as well after all these years, picking up "Live Shreds", so very happy bunny indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011   At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Duchess in York, January 8th, 2011
Page 1 of 1