Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum and Site Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Forum and Site Issues Empty
PostSubject: Forum and Site Issues   Forum and Site Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Have an issue with the site? Please post it here...if you are having technical problems we will work to resolve it as soon as possible. If you are having a personal problem with another user, please contact a mod.
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Site Issues   Forum and Site Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:50 pm

MAYBE SOMEONE COULD EXPLAIN WHY MY POST HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS SITE?

I'D LOVE YOUR OFFICIAL VERSION OF THIS
IS IT BECAUSE SOME OF THE FACTS ABOUT MEMBERS BOOTLEGGING ONES OWN BAND..WHICH IS SO TRUE BY THE WAY AS I'VE SEEN DAVE'S LETTER FROM MARK FROM THE TIME ADMITTING IT..OR IS THERE SOME OTHER REASON?JUST LIKE TO KNOW..THANKS IN ADVANCE...GAZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Site Issues   Forum and Site Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:53 pm

I CAN SCAN IT IF YOU LIKE..IT'D BE AN INTERESTING PEICE OF CHAMS HISTORY
ANYWAY I CAME HERE TO EXTRACT MYSELF..MAYBE I'LL STAY A BIT LONGER NOW..
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Site Issues   Forum and Site Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 pm

No posts have been removed gaz, I don't know what you're talking about. We haven't edited or removed anything.
Back to top Go down
lilaclunar
Admin
lilaclunar

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Site Issues   Forum and Site Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm

I can confirm that nothing has been removed or edited

However, I myself had a problem yesterday when I posted or thought Id posted and it didnt show up, think I maybe clicked preview by mistake and didnt actually post it!

But nothing at all has been deleted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Site Issues   Forum and Site Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:59 am

I for one do not believe that letter exists. Prove it! I sincerely believe that the majority of the Chams infighting is all made up mullarkey for nothing more than promotion. Last I heard, the bastards really do love each other.

Let's see a scan, that is, if it really does exist - which I doubt.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Site Issues   Forum and Site Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 pm

I can assure you the infighting isn't a promotional scam...lol

That being said, I'd be interested in seeing said letter myself. Though I think we're getting off topic of forum and site issues, so if you want to post it somewhere, perhaps post it in the Music section..which I think would be the closest matching place..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Site Issues   Forum and Site Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum and Site Issues
Page 1 of 1