Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chameleons Fanzine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chams fan (and bellows)
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

The Chameleons Fanzine Empty
PostSubject: The Chameleons Fanzine   The Chameleons Fanzine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:23 pm

I have a fanzine by The Chameleons - The Planet Earth Society Review (circa 1986) and was wondering how much it might be worth?
Back to top Go down
citybollocks
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: The Chameleons Fanzine   The Chameleons Fanzine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi chams,wouldn't have a clue as to value,but sounds interesting
Anyway.been on here a couple of days,seems defunct to me
Feel like Will smith in that movie?it made such a impression can't
Remember the name.anyway I'm going to see chameleons vox 14of
Next month in Manchester,not seen them for over 20yrs.so just a little
Worried as to what we shall find.
Later......
Back to top Go down
chams fan (and bellows)
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: The Chameleons Fanzine   The Chameleons Fanzine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 pm

thanks for the reply city.
I don't think I've seen the film you refer to but it does seem a little quiet on here - there's no link to this forum from chameleons.com which might go some way to explain the quietness. oh a tumbleweed! (joke). I only joined up here yesterday but the first thing I noticed about this forum is that it seems stuck in time from around a little over a year ago and I can hazard an intelligent guess why - Chameleons Vox did a gig at Sub 61 in Manchester on (I think if memory serves me correctly) the 30th Dec 2009 and they were handing out flyers inside the venue for this forum. There were no flyers to be seen (for this forum) at the next Chameleons Vox gig I went to at FAC251 (the old Factory records offices now turned nightclub/venue) and that was last summer. Which takes me nicely to your last comment about what to expect, the Sub61 gig at the end of '09 was really good and the FAC251 gig in summer '10 was really NOT great in my opinion - so I can't really tell you what to expect.
Thanks again for the reply.
Back to top Go down
WirelessCobra
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: The Chameleons Fanzine   The Chameleons Fanzine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Hello City...I think you will really like the new look Chameleon's VOX. Mark no longer plays bass, opting to handle the microphone centerstage and he sounds just like he did 20 years ago. I saw the band several times this past summer on their US east and west coast tours. The only holdover from the US tour besides Mark is the lead guitarist, Justin Lomery from New York City. Chris Oliver plays rythmn, Ray Bowles on bass, and John Lever on drums. Honestly, I think you will be pleasantly surprised, enjoy the show and please post your opinion of the VOX.
Back to top Go down
citybollocks
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: The Chameleons Fanzine   The Chameleons Fanzine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:18 am

Hi there wireless,thanks for your opinions,I hope to find Mr B & co
In fine form,I shall most definitely leave my reaction to the concert.
It is great to see another posting on here,as it would appear somewhat
Desolate.

p.s. what's you favourite track ?.
Back to top Go down
WirelessCobra
Soul in Isolation
Soul in Isolation

PostSubject: Re: The Chameleons Fanzine   The Chameleons Fanzine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 am

City...if you go the Mark's FACEBOOK page, you'll see a clip of 'Souls In Isolation' from last nights show in Madrid. They are in Barcelona tonight and I'm sure more clips will be available soon.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Chameleons Fanzine   The Chameleons Fanzine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed the shows. Yes it has been a while, but we are trying to get the forum up and running again. There are going to be some really great things happening with the band soon, so stay tuned Smile
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chameleons Fanzine   The Chameleons Fanzine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chameleons Fanzine
Page 1 of 1