Second Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Skin

This is a forum for all you Chameleons fans out there..Sit back and have some fun!

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Lever's Second Skin Experiences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

John Lever's Second Skin Experiences Empty
PostSubject: John Lever's Second Skin Experiences   John Lever's Second Skin Experiences I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:43 am

Anything about these shows can go in here! Have you seen the show? Do you have pics or stories? Step right up and share with us your tidbits!

I've seen all of the Second Skin shows with Mark singing for them (obviously lol)..and they're just fantastic. If you get the chance to see the show, definitely do..! I will post some pics in a bit..a few here, the rest in the gallery once I figure out how to use it lol..
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
lilaclunar
Admin
lilaclunar

PostSubject: Re: John Lever's Second Skin Experiences   John Lever's Second Skin Experiences I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:59 am

We were fortunate enough to go to one of Second Skins rehersals (at the haunted room woooooo! ghosty noises) as the wonderful Tony arranged for my daughter to take some photos there

And without rubbing ya noses in it, a private performance in a little room was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! all the guys (bushart - Ray, Chris, Steve) and John and Mark were so accomodating and friendly, and I like to think we have friends for life with them all.

The gig the next day at the Academy was fantastic too.

BUT I have to say in my top 3 gigs of all times was Second skin at the Roadhouse back in July. And speaking to some of the guys on Face book who are hopefully on here too, Im not alone in thinking that!

Cant wait for the next gig!

vampire
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: John Lever's Second Skin Experiences   John Lever's Second Skin Experiences I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:20 am

Yeah rub it in...I missed the roadhouse, obviously. lol...heard it was great though!
Back to top Go down
https://secondskin.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Lever's Second Skin Experiences   John Lever's Second Skin Experiences I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Lever's Second Skin Experiences
Page 1 of 1